As a Trainer/Coordinator:
1. Computer Basics and MS Office
2. Data Analysis with MSTAT and SPSS
3. Computer Basics and Database Application
4. Training of Technology Management (Livestock)
5. Administration, Office Management and Communication
6. RTC Annual Camp/2011(training program)
7. Foundation Training for University Officers
8. Foundation Training for University Teachers
9. Sustainable Agriculture in Hill Tracts
10. Management and Extension of Livestock Technologies
11. Management Development for Managerial Staffs of DIPSHIKHA, Bangladesh.
12. TOT (Teaching Methods and Techniques) for school teachers of Dipshikha, Bangladesh.
1. Scientific Report Writing
2. Administration, Office Management and Communication
3. Training of Trainers
4. Computer Basics and MS Office
5. Foundation Training for University Teachers (March-May/2010)
6. Syllabus and Curriculumn (May/ 2012) organized by IER (Institute of Education and Research, Dhaka University).
7. Research Methodology for Social Science (organized by Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre, BPATC), from 04 December/2012 to 18 December/2012.
8. Short training program on Curriculum Development and Teaching Methodology (Organized by HEQEP, BAU, Mymensingh), from March 3-6/2013.
9. International Training Workshop on 'Extreme Weather and Climate Events: detection, monitoring, prediction and risk management for developing countries" (Organized by ICCES, TWAS, COMSTATS), 14-23 July 2013, Beijing, China.
10. Training program on "Basic GIS: Using QGIS/R/SAGA/GRASS GIS"-Getting started with open source geographic information system (Organized by BARC & CIMMYT-Bangladesh), from October 12-16, 2014.
11. National level Training Workshop on Sustainable Development Goals: Land Use, Food Security, and Changing Pattern of Agriculture in Bangladesh. Organized by BARD, Comilla, Bangladesh. From 29 November to 03 December' 2015.
12. Training workshop on "Distance e-Learning on Non Chemical Pest Management Practices" Organized by Ministry of Industry, Bangladesh & APO (Asian Productivity Organization), Tokyo, Japan. From Dec 7-9, 2015.
13. Regional Workshop on Emissions from Brick Kilns at Mukarran Hussain Kund
The responsible person for the content of this web site is solely
the webmaster of this website, approachable via this form!